Monday, February 21, 2005

*grumble*

Today was supposed to be perfect. The weather was perfect. My plans were perfect. Unfortunately, my truck decided to be imperfect. After spending nearly 5 hours installing my new Pioneer amp in my truck, we thought we had everything perfect. After all, we double and triple checked the connections coming out of the head unit. We made sure all the cables & speaker wires were hidden perfectly. In fact, when we finally hooked everything back up (not even having spare wires or screws), the amp worked just fine after some fine tweaking. So everything was perfect, or so I thought. The sun was still shining brightly. The temperature was still unseasonably warm. What would be a great ending to a perfect day was an hour or so on the driving range w/my new golf clubs.

But as fate or Murphy would have it, my truck wouldn't start. It just sat there clicking at me like I had somehow defiled it by installing my amp. So later tonight I'm off to Walmart to get a new car battery. *grumble*

So thus endeth the excitement and perfect plans I had for today. Off for a nap, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment