Saturday, February 26, 2005

A month away...

Nearly. And we're still sans boy's name. Although we did get a couple suggested this week that we kind of like. Connor and Ender. Connor has definite possibilities. Ender, while I think it's a "cool" name, it's not very practical. Someone else pointed out that Andrew has the letters of "Ned" as well, but I'm not completely thrilled with Andrew. We'll keep thinking...

I'm also debating whether to try & blog as much as I can (when I can) during Jen's labor & delivery, that way y'all can keep as up to date as possible. Another thought was to have someone else (who is less involved) do the blogging for me to keep everyone posted. We'll see....

We watched a couple of waterbirth videos last week at our birthing class. Jen is definitely considering trying that. The babies we saw born via waterbirth were all very calm and peaceful & content. Plus it's supposed to be a lot less painful for the mother.

Here are some more links to homebirthing:
The Homebirth Choice

Home Birth Reference Site

6 Myths of Homebirth Exposed

ivillage's Homebirth 101

All About Waterbirth & Water Babies

Andaluz waterbirth center

No comments:

Post a Comment