Monday, February 7, 2005

A is for Ariel, B is for Braden, C is for...?

...possibly Caleb? That is, IF we have a boy. We are still in the process of picking out a boy's name that we both agree on. So far Jen likes Caleb, Andrew, Nathan, and Ethan. I'm not totally against any of those names - there's just not any boy's name I *really* like. Plus I'd really like to stick to our tradition of naming our children after relatives.

Ariel is named for Jen's dad, Braden is named for Jen's mom, and if we have a girl, her name will be Alison, named after my mom. So that pretty much leaves my dad, but it's hard to do a variation of 'Ned' other than Ed, or Edward (which I don't like). Actually, in retrospect, I just realized recently that if we spelled Braden's name backwards, it would be Ned(arb)! But I can't claim that we did that on purpose.

So we're still thinking....any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment