Friday, March 11, 2005

Anxiously awaiting...

Still no "news" yet! Jen is now in her 38th week but I suppose it could happen any day now. She's been having some warm-up contractions the past few days - hopefully THAT is ALL they are for now!

Jen ordered this large birth pool a few days ago - we're hoping to use it for our waterbirth! :)

The birth class last Thursday was very informative. We talked about my responsibilities & duties while Jen is in labor...I think I'm ready!! Hehee. I look forward to seeing our baby soon and possibly even being the one to "catch" the baby after he/she is born.

I'll be incommunicado for the next few days...so don't go thinking that we went & had that baby already!

And one last thing - NBC is finally showing The Office (pilot is on 3/24) - the American remake of the hilarious BBC version. However, after seeing the sneak peaks for it, I don't have very high expectations for it. The BBC version had the perfect characters, and was so well-written and produced - I can't see the American version even coming close. Plus they copied the same characters & plot from the BBC version - I just don't see it working.

No comments:

Post a Comment