Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Still going...*thump thump thump thump*

Jen just called me - the contractions haven't stopped. She took about a 2 hr nap and was woken up by some stronger contractions - these seem to be coming every 3 minutes or so, lasting about a minute in duration. In fact, she had 3 contractions while I was on the phone with her. I may not be here at work much longer as I still need to go by the grocery store before going home!

I hate seeing her in so much pain & discomfort, but it's what the body needs to do to get the baby out! I asked during one of the birthing classes for the women to try to describe to me what contractions feel like...so I can try to relate. If anyone else thinks they can do better, feel free to email me. :)

I should probably just go home as I can barely concentrate here at work anyway. And seeing as how the report got sent out yesterday, there's nothing pressing for me to be here for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment