Thursday, April 22, 2004

A geek in the family

Thursday Threesome

A geek-- Hey, who handles tech support at your place? You? ...the six year old? ...or someone from outside? ...and how about in your web space? No, we're not looking for techs; we're just curious .

Yours truly. I eat it. I drink it. I sleep it. It's just better that way. Trust me. Plus I think I'd go ballistic if anyone tried to do ***anything*** to my rigs. I have a hard enough time letting my wife or kids install software. Muscles clenching....blood pressure rising...easy now, take it easy. Deep breaths.

in the-- computer? Just a curiosity for the designer types: what Operating System are you running? ...and which browser? Since sites can show up differently in different browsers it's more than a casual question.

Windows XP Pro & IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-xxxx. As far as sites showing up differently, I don't care. I barely have enough motivation to write in my blog much less optimize my site for one particular browser or making sure it shows up nicely in Mozilla.

Family-- Do any family members read your place? Do they care? Do they have a clue? ...and how about your 'off line' friends? ...or do you supply a little bit of separation there?

Yeah - I believe my entire family reads my stuff at one time or another. I hope they care! A few 'off line' friends know about it - even fewer are dedicated readers. They know all my secrets anyway so there's nothing to hide. Ok, maybe not my darkest, deepest, juiciest secrets, but close...

No comments:

Post a Comment