Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Stay Tuned...

Ugh. I've been home sick for the last day and a half fighting a cold or upper respiratory infection or something. Sore throat. Slight fever. Headache. Just a general not-feeling-wellness. But seeing as how I'm feeling a bit better, going to head into work for the rest of today.

In other news...

While we were watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition the other night, Ty had put up a sign during the rennovation process that said, "4 hours left". Braden immediately said, "four! they have four more to go!" Up to that point, I didn't realize Braden could recognize numbers so that totally shocked me. I mean, I knew he could count up to 20, but I guess I didn't know that Jen had been working on numbers with him. Definitely another Proud Daddy Moment (TM).

If all goes well, we might be the proud owners of a studio-sized piano in the next week or so. Still in the works but stay tuned.

We've also had several opportunities lately to replace our VERY used couch with another one - stay tuned for this as well.

And to top it off, The Office Season 2 gets released officially today. Best Buy is having a special where if you buy Season 1 & Season 2 together, you get $10 off the bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment