Saturday, April 10, 2004

A rebirth?

What do we have here? Holy crap! Cliff decided to jump on the MT bandwagon. After much fiddling and near-frustration, it appears as if I've gotten moveable type to work.

Bear with me while I learn all about templates and editors and all the features that MT allows. In the meantime, here's a photo of some newly planted flowers:

As far as what I've been up to...

1. Ariel joined a U-10 girls fastpitch softball team & I volunteered to help out as an assistant coach. First game is on Monday! Eeks.

2. Competed in the C-division league table tennis tourney two weekends ago with Co-worker Buddy. Ended up winning our first match and I personally won all my singles matches. Highlight was beating the no. 1 guy in my division who was undefeated all season long.

3. Bought a new digital camera (Canon A60) due to an extremely hot deal a couple of weeks ago. Ended up selling my old Kodak one on Ebay for the same price!

4. Trying to keep sane at work with deadlines approaching and a majorly complex modeling project that I've been given the lead on.

Boring, boring, I know. But it's a start right?

No comments:

Post a Comment