Monday, April 12, 2004

I don't normally buy CDs but...

Mr. John Ondrasik from Five for Fighting caught my eye on The Jim Rome show last Friday.

So I went out to Best Buy over the weekend & purchased both of his albums - america town and The Battle for Everything.

However, I must be feeling guilty for actually buying CDs that they are still sitting in their shrinkwrapped packages here next to me. What the hell is wrong with me? I justified the expenditure by convincing myself that I didn't actually have to "buy" anything since I still had a couple of giftcards leftover. So why do I still feel so guilty?

Cute Braden-ism from last week: "Mom, are we going to the Bank of Noah's Ark*?"

*We bank at the Bank of the Ozarks, but to a kid who doesn't know what the Ozarks are, I guess it sounds like the Bank of Noah's Ark. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment